MCD demolishes portions of 44 properties
New Delhi: Continuing its drive against
unauthorised construction in the capital, the Municipal
Corporation of Delhi (MCD) on Tuesday demolished portions of 44
properties across the city.
Illegal portions in 44 properties falling in Rohini,
South, Central and Civil Lines zones were demolished during
the drive, an MCD spokesperson said.
In Rohini zone, 18 properties were targeted in Rohini
Sectors 5, 8, 11, 15, 16 and 20, Mongolpuri, Peetampura, Ashok
Vihar and Budh Vihar while in South Zone, 15 properties in
Paryavaran Complex, Hauz Khaz, Jawahar Park, Duggal Colony and
Sainik Farms faced action.
Five properties in Central Zone`s Tuglaqabad and Sarita
Vihar and six in Civil Lines` Model Town and Gulabi Bagh were
also demolished during the drive.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH