MCD demolishes portions of 44 properties
New Delhi: Continuing its drive against
unauthorised construction in the capital, the Municipal
Corporation of Delhi (MCD) on Tuesday demolished portions of 44
properties across the city.
Illegal portions in 44 properties falling in Rohini,
South, Central and Civil Lines zones were demolished during
the drive, an MCD spokesperson said.
In Rohini zone, 18 properties were targeted in Rohini
Sectors 5, 8, 11, 15, 16 and 20, Mongolpuri, Peetampura, Ashok
Vihar and Budh Vihar while in South Zone, 15 properties in
Paryavaran Complex, Hauz Khaz, Jawahar Park, Duggal Colony and
Sainik Farms faced action.
Five properties in Central Zone`s Tuglaqabad and Sarita
Vihar and six in Civil Lines` Model Town and Gulabi Bagh were
also demolished during the drive.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie