MCD demolishes portions of 44 properties
New Delhi: Continuing its drive against
unauthorised construction in the capital, the Municipal
Corporation of Delhi (MCD) on Tuesday demolished portions of 44
properties across the city.
Illegal portions in 44 properties falling in Rohini,
South, Central and Civil Lines zones were demolished during
the drive, an MCD spokesperson said.
In Rohini zone, 18 properties were targeted in Rohini
Sectors 5, 8, 11, 15, 16 and 20, Mongolpuri, Peetampura, Ashok
Vihar and Budh Vihar while in South Zone, 15 properties in
Paryavaran Complex, Hauz Khaz, Jawahar Park, Duggal Colony and
Sainik Farms faced action.
Five properties in Central Zone`s Tuglaqabad and Sarita
Vihar and six in Civil Lines` Model Town and Gulabi Bagh were
also demolished during the drive.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire