MCD demolishes portions of 44 properties
New Delhi: Continuing its drive against
unauthorised construction in the capital, the Municipal
Corporation of Delhi (MCD) on Tuesday demolished portions of 44
properties across the city.
Illegal portions in 44 properties falling in Rohini,
South, Central and Civil Lines zones were demolished during
the drive, an MCD spokesperson said.
In Rohini zone, 18 properties were targeted in Rohini
Sectors 5, 8, 11, 15, 16 and 20, Mongolpuri, Peetampura, Ashok
Vihar and Budh Vihar while in South Zone, 15 properties in
Paryavaran Complex, Hauz Khaz, Jawahar Park, Duggal Colony and
Sainik Farms faced action.
Five properties in Central Zone`s Tuglaqabad and Sarita
Vihar and six in Civil Lines` Model Town and Gulabi Bagh were
also demolished during the drive.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers
- Three accused of 2009 Sri Lanka cricket team attack killed, claims Pakistan
- Heart failure among the aged may triple by 2060
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside