MCD demolishes unauthorised portions of 10 properties
New Delhi: Targeting illegal constructions,
MCD on Thursday demolished unauthorised portions of 10 properties in
the national capital.
The action was taken in Sarita Vihar, Lajpat Nagar and
Tughlakabad of Central Zone and Tri Nagar of Rohini Zone by
MCD Building Department with the help of the local police,
MCD has been acting tough against unauthorised
constructions after a building with illegal floors collapsed
in east Delhi in November last year killing 71 people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire