MCD demolishes unauthorised portions of 10 properties
New Delhi: Targeting illegal constructions,
MCD on Thursday demolished unauthorised portions of 10 properties in
the national capital.
The action was taken in Sarita Vihar, Lajpat Nagar and
Tughlakabad of Central Zone and Tri Nagar of Rohini Zone by
MCD Building Department with the help of the local police,
MCD has been acting tough against unauthorised
constructions after a building with illegal floors collapsed
in east Delhi in November last year killing 71 people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred