MCD demolishes unauthorised portions of 10 properties
New Delhi: Targeting illegal constructions,
MCD on Thursday demolished unauthorised portions of 10 properties in
the national capital.
The action was taken in Sarita Vihar, Lajpat Nagar and
Tughlakabad of Central Zone and Tri Nagar of Rohini Zone by
MCD Building Department with the help of the local police,
MCD has been acting tough against unauthorised
constructions after a building with illegal floors collapsed
in east Delhi in November last year killing 71 people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Tata Communications to sell subsidiary Neotel for Rs 2,904 crore
- VIDEO: Iceland commentator goes nuts as team shocks England at Euro 2016
- Hilarious! Watch how typical Indian brides act before their D-Day
- 'I'm still alive' jokes Queen Elizabeth on N Ireland visit
- Taylor Swift, Tom Hiddleston enjoy Roman holiday