MCD demolition drive targets 24 properties
New Delhi: Acting against unauthorised
constructions, the MCD on Tuesday demolished illegally-built
portions in 24 properties in the city.
The drive was undertaken in areas like Karam Pura, Vikas
Puri, Vishnu Garden, Hari Nagar, Uttam Nagar, Rajouri Garden,
Paschim Vihar, Pul Pehladpur, Vishkarma Colony, Sangam Vihar
and Rohini, officials said.
The MCD woke up to the problem of rampant unauthorised
constructions after a multi-storey building with illegal
floors, collapsed in east Delhi late last year, killing over
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users