MCD demolition drive targets 24 properties
New Delhi: Acting against unauthorised
constructions, the MCD on Tuesday demolished illegally-built
portions in 24 properties in the city.
The drive was undertaken in areas like Karam Pura, Vikas
Puri, Vishnu Garden, Hari Nagar, Uttam Nagar, Rajouri Garden,
Paschim Vihar, Pul Pehladpur, Vishkarma Colony, Sangam Vihar
and Rohini, officials said.
The MCD woke up to the problem of rampant unauthorised
constructions after a multi-storey building with illegal
floors, collapsed in east Delhi late last year, killing over
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- A good beginning: Govt on meet between PM Modi, Sonia over GST Bill