MCD gets traffic police green light for 25 new parking lots
New Delhi: Delhi police`s traffic wing
has given a go-ahead to the Municipal Corporation of Delhi to
set up parking lots at 25 more sites.
MCD has received `no objection certificates` for 25
new parking sites and tenders for the facilities would be
floated soon, said Yogender Chandolia, chairman of MCD`s
The civic body has already received NOC for 35 sites
earlier and tenders have been floated for them.
"It was after the Lt Governor`s intervention last week
that we received the traffic police`s NOC for these sites,"
Before providing NOCs to a site, the traffic police
personnel do conduct on-site surveys to make sure vehicular
movement is not obstructed in the area.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference