MCD orders probe into building collapse
New Delhi: Municipal Corporation of Delhi
(MCD) on Saturday ordered a vigilance enquiry into the building
collapse here which claimed at least four lives and suspended
two engineers for negligence of duty.
Municipal Commissioner K S Mehra ordered the vigilance
inquiry in the Uttam Nagar building collapse and directed it
to submit its report within seven days.
He also ordered suspension of Assistant Engineer P P Puri
and Junior Engineer Sumit Meena responsible for the area.
Mehra has also directed all the Deputy Commissioners of
Zones to be very sensitive and vigilant against illegal
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray