MCD parking lots in limbo: Report
New Delhi: The development of parking lots
by Municipal Corporation of Delhi appeared to have been limbo
as the civic body is yet to complete construction of majority
of the 41 projects conceived.
According to the latest MCD report, the parking projects
are stuck due to one reason or another, which include
tendering and difficulty in getting permissions.
The deadline for completion of most of the projects was
last year but it is nowhere near completion even now and some
projects have not even taken off, the report said.
The projects included 22 conventional parking; four stack
parking and 15 multi-level automated parking. One parking
project has been completed and inaugurated while another has
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore