MCD polls: Metro to begin an hour early on Sunday
New Delhi: Delhi Metro services will begin
an hour early at 5 AM on Sunday in view of the elections to
three Municipal Corporations of Delhi.
The services on all six operational lines of the Delhi
Metro will begin at 5 AM instead of the usual time of 6 AM, a
Delhi Metro spokesman said.
"The trains will run with a frequency of 15 minutes on
all the six lines till 6:00 AM after which trains will run
with their normal frequency throughout the day," the spokesman
The move is likely to help poll officers reach their
respective polling stations on time.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!