MCD polls: Metro to begin an hour early on Sunday
New Delhi: Delhi Metro services will begin
an hour early at 5 AM on Sunday in view of the elections to
three Municipal Corporations of Delhi.
The services on all six operational lines of the Delhi
Metro will begin at 5 AM instead of the usual time of 6 AM, a
Delhi Metro spokesman said.
"The trains will run with a frequency of 15 minutes on
all the six lines till 6:00 AM after which trains will run
with their normal frequency throughout the day," the spokesman
The move is likely to help poll officers reach their
respective polling stations on time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon