MCD sealing drive on, action against 38 properties
New Delhi: The Municipal Corporation of
Delhi (MCD) on Monday continued with its drive against illegal
construction and took action against 38 properties in the
The Building Department of MCD sealed or demolished the
illegal portions of the properties in Najafgarh, Rohini,
Central, Civil Lines and Sadar Pahar Ganj Zones with the help
of local police.
Twenty-two properties were demolished and one was sealed
in Sadar Paharganj Zone during the drive, an MCD spokesperson
In Najafgarh Zone`s Mahipalpur Extension, eight
properties were sealed while seven other properties in Rohini
(3), Central (2) and Civil Lines Zones (2) were demolished.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands