MCD sealing drive on, action against 38 properties
New Delhi: The Municipal Corporation of
Delhi (MCD) on Monday continued with its drive against illegal
construction and took action against 38 properties in the
The Building Department of MCD sealed or demolished the
illegal portions of the properties in Najafgarh, Rohini,
Central, Civil Lines and Sadar Pahar Ganj Zones with the help
of local police.
Twenty-two properties were demolished and one was sealed
in Sadar Paharganj Zone during the drive, an MCD spokesperson
In Najafgarh Zone`s Mahipalpur Extension, eight
properties were sealed while seven other properties in Rohini
(3), Central (2) and Civil Lines Zones (2) were demolished.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees