MCD targets 47 properties for illegal construction
New Delhi: Continuing its drive against
illegal construction, the Municipal Corporation of Delhi on Wednesday
sealed or demolished portions of 47 properties in the capital.
The action was carried out in localities falling in Sadar
Paharganj, Rohini, Najafgarh and Civil Lines Zones.
Twenty-one properties in Sadar Paharganj`s Lahori Gate,
Azad Market, Nabi Karim, Subzi Mandi, Hauz Khazi, Paharganj
and Shastri Nagar were demolished while 15 properties in
Rohini Zone`s Trinagar, Mongolpuri, Wazirpur, Sector 16 Rohini
and Rishi Nagar faced action.
In Najafgarh Zone, eight properties in Najafgarh, Mahavir
Enclave and Shyam Vihar were sealed or demolished while
portions of three properties in Civil Line Zone`s Adarsh
Nagar, Libaspur and Siraspur were razed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read