Mercury below 35 degree Celsius, but humidity on higher side
New Delhi: Temperatures remained at a comfortable level today in the national capital although humidity was on the higher side.
According to MeT department, the day temperature settled at 33.6 degree Celsius which was normal for this part of the year. However, it was substantially up from yesterday`s 29.9 degree Celsius.
Earlier today, a cloudy sky greeted Delhiites in the morning with the minimum temperature settling at a comfortable 25.4 degrees Celsius, one notch below normal and slightly up from the previous day`s reading of 24.6 degree Celsius.
Humidity levels during the day were recorded between 61 and 90 per cent which caused some discomfort. According to a MeT official, about 2.5 mm of rainfall has been recorded in the national capital during the last 24
hours till 8.30 AM today, but after that, the city received no rains till 5:30 in the evening.
"It will be a generally cloudy day tomorrow. Light rains or thundershowers may occur in some areas," a MeT official said.
The maximum and minimum temperature is expected to settle around 34 and 25 degree Celsius respectively, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Priyanka Gandhi Vadra to campaign outside Amethi and Rae Bareilly in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections?
- 'India stalling dialogue with Pakistan to avoid negotiations on Kashmir'
- Cancer woes: Parsley, dill can actually be the cure!
- Spine chilling! French swimmer Yannick Agnel promises to swim around the Nordic island if Iceland win Euro 2016
- LeEco Le 2, Le Max2 second flash sale on July 5; registrations open