Mercury dipped in Rajasthan, Mount Abu coldest at 1 deg C
Jaipur: Fog on Saturday enveloped many parts of Rajasthan where mercury dipped further even as Mount Abu was the coldest place in the desert state recording a minimum temperature of 1 degree Celsius.
Mount Abu was the coldest place in the state today. The mercury plummeted further at the sole hill station from 2 deg C from the previous night to settle at one deg C last night.
Pilani, Bikaner and Sriganganagar recorded a minimum temperature of 5.3 degrees Celsius, 6.2 degrees Celsius, 6.7 degrees Celsius respectively whereas Jaisalmer and Ajmer recorded 9.2 degrees C, according to a MeT Department here.
The Ugandan woman later identified Bharti as one of the person leading the mob. that reportedly misbehaved and molested them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption