Mercury dipped in Rajasthan, Mount Abu coldest at 1 deg C
Jaipur: Fog on Saturday enveloped many parts of Rajasthan where mercury dipped further even as Mount Abu was the coldest place in the desert state recording a minimum temperature of 1 degree Celsius.
Mount Abu was the coldest place in the state today. The mercury plummeted further at the sole hill station from 2 deg C from the previous night to settle at one deg C last night.
Pilani, Bikaner and Sriganganagar recorded a minimum temperature of 5.3 degrees Celsius, 6.2 degrees Celsius, 6.7 degrees Celsius respectively whereas Jaisalmer and Ajmer recorded 9.2 degrees C, according to a MeT Department here.
The Ugandan woman later identified Bharti as one of the person leading the mob. that reportedly misbehaved and molested them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Over 400 flights grounded as Tokyo prepares to take a direct hit from typhoon
- Kamal Haasan to be conferred French award
- New laser created from jellyfish proteins
- Rohit Shetty's 'Ram Lakhan' remake not happening anymore? Here's what we know so far!
- Gionee S6s smartphone for selfie lovers to be launched in India today