Mercury dipped in Rajasthan, Mount Abu coldest at 1 deg C
Jaipur: Fog on Saturday enveloped many parts of Rajasthan where mercury dipped further even as Mount Abu was the coldest place in the desert state recording a minimum temperature of 1 degree Celsius.
Mount Abu was the coldest place in the state today. The mercury plummeted further at the sole hill station from 2 deg C from the previous night to settle at one deg C last night.
Pilani, Bikaner and Sriganganagar recorded a minimum temperature of 5.3 degrees Celsius, 6.2 degrees Celsius, 6.7 degrees Celsius respectively whereas Jaisalmer and Ajmer recorded 9.2 degrees C, according to a MeT Department here.
The Ugandan woman later identified Bharti as one of the person leading the mob. that reportedly misbehaved and molested them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj