Mercury dipped in Rajasthan, Mount Abu coldest at 1 deg C
Jaipur: Fog on Saturday enveloped many parts of Rajasthan where mercury dipped further even as Mount Abu was the coldest place in the desert state recording a minimum temperature of 1 degree Celsius.
Mount Abu was the coldest place in the state today. The mercury plummeted further at the sole hill station from 2 deg C from the previous night to settle at one deg C last night.
Pilani, Bikaner and Sriganganagar recorded a minimum temperature of 5.3 degrees Celsius, 6.2 degrees Celsius, 6.7 degrees Celsius respectively whereas Jaisalmer and Ajmer recorded 9.2 degrees C, according to a MeT Department here.
The Ugandan woman later identified Bharti as one of the person leading the mob. that reportedly misbehaved and molested them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH