Mercury dipped in Rajasthan, Mount Abu coldest at 1 deg C
Jaipur: Fog on Saturday enveloped many parts of Rajasthan where mercury dipped further even as Mount Abu was the coldest place in the desert state recording a minimum temperature of 1 degree Celsius.
Mount Abu was the coldest place in the state today. The mercury plummeted further at the sole hill station from 2 deg C from the previous night to settle at one deg C last night.
Pilani, Bikaner and Sriganganagar recorded a minimum temperature of 5.3 degrees Celsius, 6.2 degrees Celsius, 6.7 degrees Celsius respectively whereas Jaisalmer and Ajmer recorded 9.2 degrees C, according to a MeT Department here.
The Ugandan woman later identified Bharti as one of the person leading the mob. that reportedly misbehaved and molested them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- 14-year-old pregnant rape survivor allowed abortion by Supreme Court
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez