Mercury dips below 40 deg C in Delhi
New Delhi: Mercury dipped below 40 degree mark in the national capital, a day after the city was lashed by showers and thunderstorm.
The metropolis settled at a high of 39.3 deg C, one notch below normal and four points down from Thursday`s 43.2 deg C.
The minimum temperature at 25.7 deg C was also two degrees below normal.
Humidity oscillated between 77 and 46 per cent.
Several parts of the city were lashed by dust storms in the evening.
MeT department forecast a partly cloudy sky tomorrow with possibility of light rain and thunder showers in some areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India