Mercury falls to 36 degree Celsius in Delhi
New Delhi: After a spell of hot and sunny days in the national capital, mercury dipped to 36 degree Celsius on Saturday.
The decline in maximum temperature, which was three degrees below normal and 4.6 degrees down from yesterday`s 40.6 deg C was due to a decent cloud cover which occupied the sky all through the day.
The minimum temperature was registered at 24.6 degree Celsius, which was slightly down from yesterday`s 25.2 degree Celsius and one notch below normal.
Humidity levels oscillated between 29 and 46 per cent.
Weathermen have predicted a partly cloudy sky with possibility of duststorm and thunderstorm in some parts of the city tomorrow.
Maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to remain at 36 and 25 degree Celsius respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal