Mercury falls to 36 degree Celsius in Delhi
New Delhi: After a spell of hot and sunny days in the national capital, mercury dipped to 36 degree Celsius on Saturday.
The decline in maximum temperature, which was three degrees below normal and 4.6 degrees down from yesterday`s 40.6 deg C was due to a decent cloud cover which occupied the sky all through the day.
The minimum temperature was registered at 24.6 degree Celsius, which was slightly down from yesterday`s 25.2 degree Celsius and one notch below normal.
Humidity levels oscillated between 29 and 46 per cent.
Weathermen have predicted a partly cloudy sky with possibility of duststorm and thunderstorm in some parts of the city tomorrow.
Maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to remain at 36 and 25 degree Celsius respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi