Mercury hovers below 40 deg C in Delhi
New Delhi: Mercury remained below 40 degree-mark in the national capital for third consecutive day on Sunday even as there was a slight rise in the night temperature.
The day temperature settled at 39.8 deg C, same as yesterday and one notch below normal.
The minimum temperature was registered at 30.2 deg C, two degree above normal and 1.1 points up from previous day`s 29.1 deg C.
Humidity oscillated between 40 and 44 per cent.
MeT department has predicted a partly cloudy sky with a possibility of thundery development.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to remain at 41 and 30 degree Celsius respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- PHOTO (Inside): Not for the faint-hearted! Saina Nehwal shares image of her knee's broken bone
- 'Domestic airfares to decline at lower rate in Q2'
- US, Ukraine to conduct observation flights over Russia
- 25-year-old woman gang-raped, two arrested
- How to dress like a star within your budget! Get tips right away