Mercury likely to touch 46 degrees in Delhi
New Delhi: The national capital will continue to face the blistering heat Tuesday with the minimum temperature recorded two notches above the season`s average at 30.1 degrees Celsius. The Met Office has forecast a clear day ahead.
"The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 46 degrees Celsius," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 52 percent.
On June 9, Delhi witnessed the hottest day in the last five years. It was also the hottest day of the season. The maximum temperature settled at 45.5 degrees Celsius, six notches above the season`s average.
The Delhi residents are facing tough time with power outages at night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report