Mercury likely to touch 46 degrees in Delhi
New Delhi: The national capital will continue to face the blistering heat Tuesday with the minimum temperature recorded two notches above the season`s average at 30.1 degrees Celsius. The Met Office has forecast a clear day ahead.
"The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 46 degrees Celsius," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 52 percent.
On June 9, Delhi witnessed the hottest day in the last five years. It was also the hottest day of the season. The maximum temperature settled at 45.5 degrees Celsius, six notches above the season`s average.
The Delhi residents are facing tough time with power outages at night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you