Mercury likely to touch 46 degrees in Delhi
New Delhi: The national capital will continue to face the blistering heat Tuesday with the minimum temperature recorded two notches above the season`s average at 30.1 degrees Celsius. The Met Office has forecast a clear day ahead.
"The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 46 degrees Celsius," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 52 percent.
On June 9, Delhi witnessed the hottest day in the last five years. It was also the hottest day of the season. The maximum temperature settled at 45.5 degrees Celsius, six notches above the season`s average.
The Delhi residents are facing tough time with power outages at night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NEET: What does signing of ordinance really mean for medical aspirants - Know here in 3 points
- Ever heard of banana tea? Watch why it is great for your sleep!
- Five things you must know about schizophrenia!
- Govt announces 13 winners of Fast track Smart City competition; Lucknow tops list
- CBSE result 2016 Class 10 to be declared on May 27. Check www.cbse.nic.in, www.cbseresults.nic.in