Mercury remains below normal in Delhi
New Delhi: There was a drop in mercury in the national capital on Saturday with both maximum and minimum temperatures remaining below the normal.
The day temperature was below two degrees normal at 38.0 deg C, down from yesterday`s 40.8 deg C.
The minimum temperature was also one degree below normal at 26.7 deg C, which was marginally up from previous day`s 24.8 deg C.
Humidity rose to 70 percent, causing discomfort to the people. The minimum humidity was recorded at 45 percent.
The Weatherman has predicted mainly clear sky for tomorrow which is expected to become partly cloudy towards evening. Maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to be around 39 deg C and 27 deg C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details