Mercury remains below normal in Delhi
New Delhi: There was a drop in mercury in the national capital on Saturday with both maximum and minimum temperatures remaining below the normal.
The day temperature was below two degrees normal at 38.0 deg C, down from yesterday`s 40.8 deg C.
The minimum temperature was also one degree below normal at 26.7 deg C, which was marginally up from previous day`s 24.8 deg C.
Humidity rose to 70 percent, causing discomfort to the people. The minimum humidity was recorded at 45 percent.
The Weatherman has predicted mainly clear sky for tomorrow which is expected to become partly cloudy towards evening. Maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to be around 39 deg C and 27 deg C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown