Mercury remains below normal in Delhi
New Delhi: There was a drop in mercury in the national capital on Saturday with both maximum and minimum temperatures remaining below the normal.
The day temperature was below two degrees normal at 38.0 deg C, down from yesterday`s 40.8 deg C.
The minimum temperature was also one degree below normal at 26.7 deg C, which was marginally up from previous day`s 24.8 deg C.
Humidity rose to 70 percent, causing discomfort to the people. The minimum humidity was recorded at 45 percent.
The Weatherman has predicted mainly clear sky for tomorrow which is expected to become partly cloudy towards evening. Maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to be around 39 deg C and 27 deg C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!