Mercury rises, humidity eases in Delhi
New Delhi: Temperatures rose slightly in the national capital while humidity levels were lower on Sunday as compared to yesterday.
According to the MeT office, the maximum temperature rose to 36.3 degrees Celsius -- three notches above normal and 1.8 degrees higher than yesterday -- under partially cloudy skies in several parts of the city.
The minimum was recorded at 25.8 degrees, a notch below normal.
Relative humidity in air oscillated between 40 and 71 per cent, the official said. Humidity levels yesterday hovered between 52 and 81 per cent.
The weatherman has forecast partly cloudy skies and thundery conditions in some areas of the national capital tomorrow with the maximum and minimum likely to be at around 36 and 26 degrees, respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials