Mercury rises, humidity eases in Delhi
New Delhi: Temperatures rose slightly in the national capital while humidity levels were lower on Sunday as compared to yesterday.
According to the MeT office, the maximum temperature rose to 36.3 degrees Celsius -- three notches above normal and 1.8 degrees higher than yesterday -- under partially cloudy skies in several parts of the city.
The minimum was recorded at 25.8 degrees, a notch below normal.
Relative humidity in air oscillated between 40 and 71 per cent, the official said. Humidity levels yesterday hovered between 52 and 81 per cent.
The weatherman has forecast partly cloudy skies and thundery conditions in some areas of the national capital tomorrow with the maximum and minimum likely to be at around 36 and 26 degrees, respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intermediate Examination (Arts) Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 2:00 pm
- Class 10th (Matric) Exam Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 12: 00 pm
- Putin vows Russian retaliation over US missile shield in Europe
- More than 2,000 boat migrants rescued off Italy, 45 dead
- Trump rules out US presidential debate with Sanders