Mercury soars over 40 degrees C in Delhi
New Delhi: A hot day coupled with dust
storms on Friday made life miserable for Delhiites as mercury
soared over 40 degree Celsius.
The maximum was recorded at 40.8 degree Celsius, up
from yesterday`s 39.4 degrees, while the minimum was at 26.4
degrees, up from 24.8 degrees.
The mercury had crossed the 40 degree mark on April 25
for the first time this summer when it touched 40.5 degrees
The humidity oscillated between 21 and 63 per cent.
The Weatherman has predicted similar weather
conditions for tomorrow with temperature between 24 and 40
degree Celsius. "There could be possibility of dust storms
tomorrow," MeT Department said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city