Mercury soars over 40 degrees C in Delhi
New Delhi: A hot day coupled with dust
storms on Friday made life miserable for Delhiites as mercury
soared over 40 degree Celsius.
The maximum was recorded at 40.8 degree Celsius, up
from yesterday`s 39.4 degrees, while the minimum was at 26.4
degrees, up from 24.8 degrees.
The mercury had crossed the 40 degree mark on April 25
for the first time this summer when it touched 40.5 degrees
The humidity oscillated between 21 and 63 per cent.
The Weatherman has predicted similar weather
conditions for tomorrow with temperature between 24 and 40
degree Celsius. "There could be possibility of dust storms
tomorrow," MeT Department said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?