Mercury soars over 40 degrees C in Delhi
New Delhi: A hot day coupled with dust
storms on Friday made life miserable for Delhiites as mercury
soared over 40 degree Celsius.
The maximum was recorded at 40.8 degree Celsius, up
from yesterday`s 39.4 degrees, while the minimum was at 26.4
degrees, up from 24.8 degrees.
The mercury had crossed the 40 degree mark on April 25
for the first time this summer when it touched 40.5 degrees
The humidity oscillated between 21 and 63 per cent.
The Weatherman has predicted similar weather
conditions for tomorrow with temperature between 24 and 40
degree Celsius. "There could be possibility of dust storms
tomorrow," MeT Department said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says