Metro services to be partially affected on Sunday
New Delhi: Services on one corridor of the Delhi Metro network will be partially affected for a few hours on Sunday due to maintenance work.
Metro Services of Line 1 (Dilshad Garden to Rithala) will remain partially affected for a few hours between Dilshad Garden to Tis Hazari section on Sunday.
"The train services between Dilshad Garden and Tis Hazari section will be available at a frequency of 10-15 minutes from 10:30 am to 03:30 pm on Sunday," a DMRC spokesman said.
However, the services from Rithala to Tis Hazari section of Line-1 will be available as per normal frequency of five minutes during this period. After undertaking the scheduled maintenance work, the full normalcy will be restored on Line-1 at 3:30 pm.
Train services on all other lines will be available as per normal schedule throughout the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list