Metro stations at CP to be close on New Year eve
New Delhi: Two Delhi Metro stations in Connaught Place will be closed from 8 pm on Saturday in view of restrictions in the area on the occasion of New Year.
Entry into and exit from Rajiv Chowk and Barakhamba Road stations will be closed from 8 pm tomorrow. However, interchange facility at Rajiv Chowk station will not be affected.
Sale of tickets at the above two Metro stations will stop at 7.45 pm and shutters of all entry gates will be closed at 8 pm.
"The interchange facility between Line-2 (HUDA City Centre Jahangirpuri) and Line-3/4 (Dwarka Sec-21-NOIDA City Centre/Anand Vihar) will remain operational at Rajiv Chowk
Metro station till the end of revenue services, i.e, 11 pm," a DMRC spokesman said.
All the trains operating on Line-3/4 (Dwarka Sec-21-NOIDA City Centre/Anand Vihar) will not stop at Barakhamba Road Metro station after 8 pm. Otherwise the services on this
corridor will remain normal.
Services at all other Metro corridors and stations will continue normally.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown