Metro stations at CP to be close on New Year eve
New Delhi: Two Delhi Metro stations in Connaught Place will be closed from 8 pm on Saturday in view of restrictions in the area on the occasion of New Year.
Entry into and exit from Rajiv Chowk and Barakhamba Road stations will be closed from 8 pm tomorrow. However, interchange facility at Rajiv Chowk station will not be affected.
Sale of tickets at the above two Metro stations will stop at 7.45 pm and shutters of all entry gates will be closed at 8 pm.
"The interchange facility between Line-2 (HUDA City Centre Jahangirpuri) and Line-3/4 (Dwarka Sec-21-NOIDA City Centre/Anand Vihar) will remain operational at Rajiv Chowk
Metro station till the end of revenue services, i.e, 11 pm," a DMRC spokesman said.
All the trains operating on Line-3/4 (Dwarka Sec-21-NOIDA City Centre/Anand Vihar) will not stop at Barakhamba Road Metro station after 8 pm. Otherwise the services on this
corridor will remain normal.
Services at all other Metro corridors and stations will continue normally.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Bihar polls: Nitish's minister Kushwaha caught on camera taking bribe, suspended from party post