Metro stations at CP to be close on New Year eve
New Delhi: Two Delhi Metro stations in Connaught Place will be closed from 8 pm on Saturday in view of restrictions in the area on the occasion of New Year.
Entry into and exit from Rajiv Chowk and Barakhamba Road stations will be closed from 8 pm tomorrow. However, interchange facility at Rajiv Chowk station will not be affected.
Sale of tickets at the above two Metro stations will stop at 7.45 pm and shutters of all entry gates will be closed at 8 pm.
"The interchange facility between Line-2 (HUDA City Centre Jahangirpuri) and Line-3/4 (Dwarka Sec-21-NOIDA City Centre/Anand Vihar) will remain operational at Rajiv Chowk
Metro station till the end of revenue services, i.e, 11 pm," a DMRC spokesman said.
All the trains operating on Line-3/4 (Dwarka Sec-21-NOIDA City Centre/Anand Vihar) will not stop at Barakhamba Road Metro station after 8 pm. Otherwise the services on this
corridor will remain normal.
Services at all other Metro corridors and stations will continue normally.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest