Metro stations at CP to be close on New Year eve
New Delhi: Two Delhi Metro stations in Connaught Place will be closed from 8 pm on Saturday in view of restrictions in the area on the occasion of New Year.
Entry into and exit from Rajiv Chowk and Barakhamba Road stations will be closed from 8 pm tomorrow. However, interchange facility at Rajiv Chowk station will not be affected.
Sale of tickets at the above two Metro stations will stop at 7.45 pm and shutters of all entry gates will be closed at 8 pm.
"The interchange facility between Line-2 (HUDA City Centre Jahangirpuri) and Line-3/4 (Dwarka Sec-21-NOIDA City Centre/Anand Vihar) will remain operational at Rajiv Chowk
Metro station till the end of revenue services, i.e, 11 pm," a DMRC spokesman said.
All the trains operating on Line-3/4 (Dwarka Sec-21-NOIDA City Centre/Anand Vihar) will not stop at Barakhamba Road Metro station after 8 pm. Otherwise the services on this
corridor will remain normal.
Services at all other Metro corridors and stations will continue normally.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- WikiLeaks to release 'significant' material on Clinton
- Fernando Alonso praises McLaren as Honda introduce engine upgrades
- Want to get rid of nail biting habit? Try these ways!
- ''Russia pondering alternative games for banned paralympians''
- Mercury's peculiar surface a mystery no more; NASA scientists solve the puzzle!