Metro stations at CP to be close on New Year eve
New Delhi: Two Delhi Metro stations in Connaught Place will be closed from 8 pm on Saturday in view of restrictions in the area on the occasion of New Year.
Entry into and exit from Rajiv Chowk and Barakhamba Road stations will be closed from 8 pm tomorrow. However, interchange facility at Rajiv Chowk station will not be affected.
Sale of tickets at the above two Metro stations will stop at 7.45 pm and shutters of all entry gates will be closed at 8 pm.
"The interchange facility between Line-2 (HUDA City Centre Jahangirpuri) and Line-3/4 (Dwarka Sec-21-NOIDA City Centre/Anand Vihar) will remain operational at Rajiv Chowk
Metro station till the end of revenue services, i.e, 11 pm," a DMRC spokesman said.
All the trains operating on Line-3/4 (Dwarka Sec-21-NOIDA City Centre/Anand Vihar) will not stop at Barakhamba Road Metro station after 8 pm. Otherwise the services on this
corridor will remain normal.
Services at all other Metro corridors and stations will continue normally.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Pokemon Go daily used twice as much as Facebook
- Virat Kohli: Five incredible records set by India captain during 200-run knock
- In Gujarat, 95 of 100 suspects in crimes against Dalits acquitted
- Four people killed in Darjeeling building collapse
- Congress sounds UP poll bugle; Sonia, Rahul flag off three-day bus Yatra '27 Saal UP Behaal'