Metro stations near CSE prelims centres on DMRC website
New Delhi: Candidates appearing for the Civil Services Preliminary Examination have got a helping hand from Delhi Metro which has compiled a list of stations nearest to the 356 exam centres in the national capital.
The list compiled by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation shows the nearest Metro stations to all examination centres in Delhi for this year`s Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination and also the distance between the centre and the Metro station.
This information is available on DMRC`s official website www.Delhimetrorail.Com.
"Delhi Metro has compiled a list of all Metro stations nearest to the examination centres of the Civil service (Preliminary) Examination scheduled to be held on May 26," a DMRC spokesperson said.
Some of the important stations near the examination centres are Rajiv Chowk, Central Secretariat, Jor Bagh, AIIMS, Lajpat Nagar, Tuklagabad, Shahdara, Tilak Nagar, Dwarka Sec-12, Janak Puri West, Pitam Pura, Paschim Vihar West, Netaji Subhash Place, GTB Nagar, Dilshad Garden etc.
"This information will be of great help to all candidates appearing for the preliminary examination in Delhi as this will help them plan their journey using the Metro so that they can reach their exam centres on time," the spokesperson said.
The timing of the examination is 9.30 AM to 11.30 AM for the forenoon session and 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM for the afternoon session. The Delhi Metro operates from 6 AM to 11 PM on all days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr