Metro stations sold nearly 7 lakh IITF tickets
New Delhi: As curtains drew on Sunday on the
India International Trade Fair here, the Delhi Metro which was
one of the preferred modes of transport for reaching the
venue, alone sold nearly 7 lakh fair tickets at its stations.
Since the fair began on November 14, select few stations
on the Metro network have sold 6. 89 lakh tickets till this
evening, Metro officials said.
The Metro had made special arrangements to sell trade
fair tickets at its stations, especially at the Pragati Maidan
Today being the last day, over 1. 5 lakh people used the
Pragati Maidan station to go to the fair and back home.
The total ridership of the entire metro network till 8 pm
was 12.96 lakh.
Delhi Metro ferries over 18 lakh passengers on a week
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!