Metro train moves with bag stuck between doors
New Delhi: A Delhi Metro train left the Central Secretariat station Tuesday afternoon with a bag of a commuter who could not get in stuck between the doors.
As the doors of the Delhi University bound eight-coach train closed at the station, a young man who had tried to board it tried desperately to pull out his bag.
Others on the platform tried to help him, while those inside the coach tried to push out the bag.
But the train took off even as the startled commuter began running with it on the platform.
One passenger contacted the driver through the emergency speaker system but the train didn`t halt -- and the bag remained stuck between the doors till the next station at Patel Chowk.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family