Metro train moves with bag stuck between doors
New Delhi: A Delhi Metro train left the Central Secretariat station Tuesday afternoon with a bag of a commuter who could not get in stuck between the doors.
As the doors of the Delhi University bound eight-coach train closed at the station, a young man who had tried to board it tried desperately to pull out his bag.
Others on the platform tried to help him, while those inside the coach tried to push out the bag.
But the train took off even as the startled commuter began running with it on the platform.
One passenger contacted the driver through the emergency speaker system but the train didn`t halt -- and the bag remained stuck between the doors till the next station at Patel Chowk.
- Assembly polls 2016: Arch political rivals PM Narendra Modi, Sonia Gandhi soon to hit Kerala
- Several radical mosques under surveillance: German intelligence head
- NEET exemption row: Supreme Court to hear fresh plea regarding MBBS, BDS entrance test today
- Prisoners revolt in Syria's Hama jail, seize guards - Syrian Observatory
- Spain misses deadline for new government, June election set