Middle-aged advocate jumps to death in south east Delhi
New Delhi: A 52-year-old advocate allegedly committed suicide by jumping off from the twelfth floor of a building in south Delhi`s Sarita Vihar area, police said.
The deceased, Sanjay Kochhar, was last seen on the twelfth floor of DLF tower located in?south east Delhi here this evening before he took the fatal plunge.
Police have registered a case of suicide and are investigating why he resorted to the extreme step.
Kochhar was taken to a nearby hospital where doctors declared him dead, police said.
Investigators have not found any suicide note from his possession.
Police, however, said that prima facie it does not look like a case of murder. His relatives are being questioned to ascertain the reason behind his death, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- PM Modi host 'Diwali Milan' for media
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read