Midnight raid case: Delhi police submits report to court
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Delhi police submitted its report on the alleged misbehaviour with Ugandan women in the midnight raid case in Saket court on Monday.
The report was submitted in a sealed envelope to the court and the next hearing on the case will be on Jan 28.
Controversy erupted after he midnight raid, allegedly led by Delhi Law Minister Somnath Bharti, took place in the house of Ugandan women in South Delhi.
Bharti had claimed that the women were involved in drug and prostitution racket.
The Ugandan woman later identified Bharti as one of the person leading the mob that reportedly misbehaved and molested them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS