Midnight raid case: Delhi police submits report to court
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Delhi police submitted its report on the alleged misbehaviour with Ugandan women in the midnight raid case in Saket court on Monday.
The report was submitted in a sealed envelope to the court and the next hearing on the case will be on Jan 28.
Controversy erupted after he midnight raid, allegedly led by Delhi Law Minister Somnath Bharti, took place in the house of Ugandan women in South Delhi.
Bharti had claimed that the women were involved in drug and prostitution racket.
The Ugandan woman later identified Bharti as one of the person leading the mob that reportedly misbehaved and molested them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do
- Eight dead, 20 missing in Malaysia boat accident
- Sandeep Yadav – Narsingh Yadav's roommate, also fails doping test
- KSRTC, BMTC strike begins today; two-day holiday for schools declared
- Dinosaur species may shed new light on megaraptorids