Midnight raid case: Delhi police submits report to court
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Delhi police submitted its report on the alleged misbehaviour with Ugandan women in the midnight raid case in Saket court on Monday.
The report was submitted in a sealed envelope to the court and the next hearing on the case will be on Jan 28.
Controversy erupted after he midnight raid, allegedly led by Delhi Law Minister Somnath Bharti, took place in the house of Ugandan women in South Delhi.
Bharti had claimed that the women were involved in drug and prostitution racket.
The Ugandan woman later identified Bharti as one of the person leading the mob that reportedly misbehaved and molested them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town