Midnight raid case: Delhi police submits report to court
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Delhi police submitted its report on the alleged misbehaviour with Ugandan women in the midnight raid case in Saket court on Monday.
The report was submitted in a sealed envelope to the court and the next hearing on the case will be on Jan 28.
Controversy erupted after he midnight raid, allegedly led by Delhi Law Minister Somnath Bharti, took place in the house of Ugandan women in South Delhi.
Bharti had claimed that the women were involved in drug and prostitution racket.
The Ugandan woman later identified Bharti as one of the person leading the mob that reportedly misbehaved and molested them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence