Midnight raid case: Delhi police submits report to court
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Delhi police submitted its report on the alleged misbehaviour with Ugandan women in the midnight raid case in Saket court on Monday.
The report was submitted in a sealed envelope to the court and the next hearing on the case will be on Jan 28.
Controversy erupted after he midnight raid, allegedly led by Delhi Law Minister Somnath Bharti, took place in the house of Ugandan women in South Delhi.
Bharti had claimed that the women were involved in drug and prostitution racket.
The Ugandan woman later identified Bharti as one of the person leading the mob that reportedly misbehaved and molested them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Michel Platini at sports court for Sepp Blatter appeal
- LIVE streaming: Krishna Janmashtami 2016 celebrations straight from ISKON Delhi – Watch here
- Temples lit up for Janmashtami celebrations in Madhya Pradesh
- OP Jaisha-AFI row: Marathon runner said no to personalised refreshment, clarifies coach Nikolai Snesarev
- Turkish troops to stay until Syrian army regains control