Mild tremors felt in Baghpat, Meerut
New Delhi: Mild tremors were tonight felt in Baghpat and Meerut in Uttar Pradesh, Met officials said here.
The tremor measuring 3 on Richter scale was experienced at 2242 hrs. However, there was no immediate reports of any casualty or damage to property, they said.
According to officials, the epicentre of the tremor was Baghpat-Meerut border region in Uttar Pradesh.
Unconfirmed reports suggested that the tremors were also felt in the national capital.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India