Mild tremors felt in Baghpat, Meerut
New Delhi: Mild tremors were tonight felt in Baghpat and Meerut in Uttar Pradesh, Met officials said here.
The tremor measuring 3 on Richter scale was experienced at 2242 hrs. However, there was no immediate reports of any casualty or damage to property, they said.
According to officials, the epicentre of the tremor was Baghpat-Meerut border region in Uttar Pradesh.
Unconfirmed reports suggested that the tremors were also felt in the national capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony