Mild tremors felt in Baghpat, Meerut
New Delhi: Mild tremors were tonight felt in Baghpat and Meerut in Uttar Pradesh, Met officials said here.
The tremor measuring 3 on Richter scale was experienced at 2242 hrs. However, there was no immediate reports of any casualty or damage to property, they said.
According to officials, the epicentre of the tremor was Baghpat-Meerut border region in Uttar Pradesh.
Unconfirmed reports suggested that the tremors were also felt in the national capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah