Minor Afghan girl allegedly raped in Delhi
New Delhi: A two-and-a-half-year old girl was allegedly raped inside her rented house here Thursday.
The incident was reported around 6.00 p.m. when the victim was rushed to a nearby hospital in South Delhi`s Ambedkar Nagar area.
"As blood was oozing out from her private parts continuously after her treatment, she was later shifted to Sadarjung Hospital. Now her condition is stable," said a police officer.
Police were still waiting for the victim`s medical report to confirm if she was raped or it was an accidental injury on her private parts.
However, the child`s mother, who belongs to Afghanistan and has been residing in Ambedkar Nagar for some time, alleged that her daughter was raped.
"The victim`s mother told police that she had gone outside her house, leaving her daughter sleeping. After returning within half-an-hour she found the child bleeding and crying," the officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray