Minor boy bludgeons to death 27-year-old man
New Delhi: A 27-year old man was bludgeoned to death by a 13-year old boy in North East Delhi`s Sonia Vihar area, police said on Wednesday.
According to the police, the deceased who has been identified as Saabir, was beaten up by the minor on Sunday with a stone and a wooden plank, he succumbed to his injuries this morning.
The juvenile has been detained and sent to a remand home, police said. The incident took place on Sunday when Saabir`s nephew and the juvenile had a scuffle. Saabir`s family was taking the boy to his house to lodge a complaint with his parents.
But mid- way, he managed to free himself and ran away. He later returned with a wooden plank which had nails on it and, on seeing Saabir standing alone in the locality, attacked him. He also hit him with a stone and ran away, a senior police official said.
Saabir was taken by police to Guru Teg Bahadur hospital in a critical state. He succumbed to his injuries today due to the severe head injury and the excessive bleeding.
The juvenile was apprehended from the locality and was produced in front of the Juvenile Justice Board (JJB). He has been sent to 14 days custody at the observation home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read