Minor commits suicide in Delhi
New Delhi: A Class 12 student committed suicide on Friday morning by hanging himself from a ceiling fan in the servants` quarters attached to the residence of the Kenyan High Commissioner in Vasant Vihar, police said.
"No suicide note was recovered from the site," a police official said.
Police have been unable to identify the motive behind the suicide. The student`s identity was not divulged as he was a minor. He had been doing his Class 12 studies through an open school.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch