Minor commits suicide in Delhi
New Delhi: A Class 12 student committed suicide on Friday morning by hanging himself from a ceiling fan in the servants` quarters attached to the residence of the Kenyan High Commissioner in Vasant Vihar, police said.
"No suicide note was recovered from the site," a police official said.
Police have been unable to identify the motive behind the suicide. The student`s identity was not divulged as he was a minor. He had been doing his Class 12 studies through an open school.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars