Minor fire at CPWD building
New Delhi: A minor fire broke out on Sunday
in Central Public Works Department (CPWD)
building in Delhi, a fire department official said.
"A call was received around 3.45 pm at the fire
department office that a fire has broken out in the CPWD
building near North Avenue", the official said.
Four fire tenders have been rushed to the spot, he
said, adding the loss of life, if any, or property was not
known at this point of time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'