Minor fire in Shastri Bhawan, all safe
New Delhi: A minor fire broke out in the third floor of Shastri Bhawan, housing several ministries, this Friday but no one was injured, fire brigade officials said.
The blaze was reported from the third floor of the multi- storeyed building at 11:50 AM and five fire tenders were rushed to the spot which doused the fire in minutes.
"The fire broke out in the electric cable apparently due to short circuit. No one was injured. It was a minor fire," officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city