Minor fire in Shastri Bhawan
New Delhi: A minor fire broke out in the third floor of Shastri Bhawan, housing several ministries, Wednesday morning but no one was injured, fire brigade officials said.
The blaze was reported from the third floor of the multi-storeyed building at 11:50 AM and five fire tenders were rushed to the spot which doused the fire in minutes.
"The fire broke out in the electric cable apparently due to short circuit. No one was injured. It was a minor fire," officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Women subjected to torture by Mexican police, armed forces: Report
- Cameron tells EU free movement reform `key` to post-Brexit ties: UK govt source
- Shocking! Teenage girl gang-raped inside Delhi school by friend, security guard
- Soon, education till Class 10 may become free
- US, European stocks rise, ending Brexit rout