Minor girl alleges rape by uncle in east Delhi
New Delhi: A 13-year-old orphan girl was allegedly raped by her uncle over a period of one year in Kalyanpuri area of east Delhi.
The accused, who works as a food supplier with a private firm in Noida, is absconding and police are conducting raids to nab him.
The accused was allegedly sexually assaulted the minor after blackmailing her that he would leave her aunt if she spurned her advances.
Yesterday, the girl narrated the incident to her aunt and both approached the police, a police official said.
A case was registered against the accused later.
The family of the accused had shifted to the girl`s home in Khidipur after the death of her father around five years ago.
A case under Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act and relevant sections of Indian Penal Code has been registered, said police.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- 50,000 security personnel to guard last phase of West Bengal Assembly Election 2016
- As Donald Trump becomes presumptive nominee, China urges objectivity
- WATCH: On this day, destructive AB de Villiers smashed Dale Steyn for 23 runs in one over
- JD(U) member of Rajya Sabha raises issue of paucity of judges
- Xiaomi Mi 5, Redmi Note 3 open sale gets over in minutes; next sale on May 11