Minor girl commits suicide in Delhi police station
New Delhi: A 16-year-old girl committed suicide by hanging in a police station in west Delhi on Saturday evening, police said.
"The girl had gone missing from her home in south Delhi Friday. A passerby spotted her near Rithala Metro station Saturday in west Delhi and took her to Vijay Vihar police station," said a police officer.
Police informed her parents and asked the girl to stay in the ladies changing room, where she hung herself. A police personnel spotted her body around 5 pm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi