Minor girl gang-raped in Delhi
New Delhi: A minor girl was gang-raped by three people in the national capital, police said on Wednesday.
The incident took place around 8.30 pm on Tuesday in the Safdarjung area of south Delhi.
The victim, 17, herself approached the police around 10 pm and informed them about her ordeal.
"A case on the basis of the victim`s statement has been registered. Several teams have been constituted to nab the accused trio who are known to the victim," said a police officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'