Minor girl raped by neighbor
Faridabad: A minor girl was allegedly raped by her neighbour in Faridabad district, police said on Tuesday.
A 15-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her neighbour who had been stalking her for sometime, in the Nangla Enclave area of the city yesterday, police said.
The girl was alone at home when one Hari Om barged into her house and allegedly raped her, police said.
When the girl raised an alarm, the accused threatened to kill her before fleeing the spot, the victim`s family has said in the complaint.
Meanwhile, a woman labourer in the Kaurali Tigaon area yesterday registered a complaint against her employer, one Rishi Paul, for allegedly trying to rape her some 15 days back.
Cases have been registered under Section 376 of the IPC in connection with both complaints, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by 'VIPs' Rijiju, Fadnavis
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding