Minor girl raped by neighbor
Faridabad: A minor girl was allegedly raped by her neighbour in Faridabad district, police said on Tuesday.
A 15-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her neighbour who had been stalking her for sometime, in the Nangla Enclave area of the city yesterday, police said.
The girl was alone at home when one Hari Om barged into her house and allegedly raped her, police said.
When the girl raised an alarm, the accused threatened to kill her before fleeing the spot, the victim`s family has said in the complaint.
Meanwhile, a woman labourer in the Kaurali Tigaon area yesterday registered a complaint against her employer, one Rishi Paul, for allegedly trying to rape her some 15 days back.
Cases have been registered under Section 376 of the IPC in connection with both complaints, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Govt announces 13 winners of Fast track Smart City competition; Lucknow tops list
- CBSE result 2016 Class 10 to be declared on May 27. Check www.cbse.nic.in, www.cbseresults.nic.in
- This Shiva Temple in Pakistan dates back to the times of Mahabharata
- Incoming Philippine president launches vulgar attacks on Church
- Negative global cues drag equity markets lower