Minor girl raped by neighbor
Faridabad: A minor girl was allegedly raped by her neighbour in Faridabad district, police said on Tuesday.
A 15-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her neighbour who had been stalking her for sometime, in the Nangla Enclave area of the city yesterday, police said.
The girl was alone at home when one Hari Om barged into her house and allegedly raped her, police said.
When the girl raised an alarm, the accused threatened to kill her before fleeing the spot, the victim`s family has said in the complaint.
Meanwhile, a woman labourer in the Kaurali Tigaon area yesterday registered a complaint against her employer, one Rishi Paul, for allegedly trying to rape her some 15 days back.
Cases have been registered under Section 376 of the IPC in connection with both complaints, police said.
- Simply hilarious! Protesters storm PWD office, perform 'nagin dance' against official apathy - Watch
- Australia blocks China from buying 1% of its landmass
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai believes mobile phone has become the remote control for daily lives
- Sharing Twitter posts can hamper your memory!