Minor girl raped by neighbor
Faridabad: A minor girl was allegedly raped by her neighbour in Faridabad district, police said on Tuesday.
A 15-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her neighbour who had been stalking her for sometime, in the Nangla Enclave area of the city yesterday, police said.
The girl was alone at home when one Hari Om barged into her house and allegedly raped her, police said.
When the girl raised an alarm, the accused threatened to kill her before fleeing the spot, the victim`s family has said in the complaint.
Meanwhile, a woman labourer in the Kaurali Tigaon area yesterday registered a complaint against her employer, one Rishi Paul, for allegedly trying to rape her some 15 days back.
Cases have been registered under Section 376 of the IPC in connection with both complaints, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing