Minor girl raped by neighbor
Faridabad: A minor girl was allegedly raped by her neighbour in Faridabad district, police said on Tuesday.
A 15-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her neighbour who had been stalking her for sometime, in the Nangla Enclave area of the city yesterday, police said.
The girl was alone at home when one Hari Om barged into her house and allegedly raped her, police said.
When the girl raised an alarm, the accused threatened to kill her before fleeing the spot, the victim`s family has said in the complaint.
Meanwhile, a woman labourer in the Kaurali Tigaon area yesterday registered a complaint against her employer, one Rishi Paul, for allegedly trying to rape her some 15 days back.
Cases have been registered under Section 376 of the IPC in connection with both complaints, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda