Minor quake hits Rohtak
New Delhi: A slight intensity earthquake hit Rohtak in Haryana this morning, the Met office said.
The tremor, measuring 2.8 on the Richter Scale, was felt at 8:46 am and the epicentre was at Rohtak, it said.
There were no immediate reports of any casualty or damage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Mathura clash: Two security staff of Ram Vriksh Yadav arrested
- Kerala: BJP resolution urges to probe corruption charges against UDF
- Brexit consequences: India well prepared to deal with it, says FM Jaitley
- Two Delhi minor girls raped in Uttarakhand
- Does Deepika Padukone's red hot avatar at IIFA 2016 remind you of Angelina Jolie at Oscars? See inside