Minor quake hits Rohtak
New Delhi: A slight intensity earthquake hit Rohtak in Haryana this morning, the Met office said.
The tremor, measuring 2.8 on the Richter Scale, was felt at 8:46 am and the epicentre was at Rohtak, it said.
There were no immediate reports of any casualty or damage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in