Minor quake hits Rohtak
New Delhi: A slight intensity earthquake hit Rohtak in Haryana this morning, the Met office said.
The tremor, measuring 2.8 on the Richter Scale, was felt at 8:46 am and the epicentre was at Rohtak, it said.
There were no immediate reports of any casualty or damage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!