Missing businessman`s body recovered from Noida
Noida: Body of a businessman, who went
missing from Delhi`s Greater Kailash area, was on Monday recovered
from a house in sector 92 of Noida, police said here.
The body of Vinod Bansal, a resident of Delhi, was
recovered from B-156 of Sector 92 of Noida this morning, they
Bansal was abducted from Delhi last week and the
kidnappers had demanded a ransom of Rs 2 crore from his family
failing which they had threatened to kill him.
Two days ago his car was recovered from outside
Kailash Hospital in Greater Noida under Kasna Police area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Analysing the murder mystery of Sheena Bora case- Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack