Missing Delhi boy found dead
New Delhi: A seven-year-old boy who went missing Thursday evening was found dead near his house Friday morning, police said.
Vasu had gone missing from outside his house in New Usmanpur Area in east Delhi since 6.30 pm Thursday.
His father, Mukesh, who runs a garment shop, told the police that he was unable to find his son.
Police said that the boy`s body was spotted by passersby few metres away from his house.
"It seems he was smothered to death. Since no ransom call was made, it looks like a case of personal enmity," a police officer said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane