Missing Delhi boy found dead
New Delhi: A seven-year-old boy who went missing Thursday evening was found dead near his house Friday morning, police said.
Vasu had gone missing from outside his house in New Usmanpur Area in east Delhi since 6.30 pm Thursday.
His father, Mukesh, who runs a garment shop, told the police that he was unable to find his son.
Police said that the boy`s body was spotted by passersby few metres away from his house.
"It seems he was smothered to death. Since no ransom call was made, it looks like a case of personal enmity," a police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley