Missing Delhi boy found dead
New Delhi: A seven-year-old boy who went missing Thursday evening was found dead near his house Friday morning, police said.
Vasu had gone missing from outside his house in New Usmanpur Area in east Delhi since 6.30 pm Thursday.
His father, Mukesh, who runs a garment shop, told the police that he was unable to find his son.
Police said that the boy`s body was spotted by passersby few metres away from his house.
"It seems he was smothered to death. Since no ransom call was made, it looks like a case of personal enmity," a police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Assam flood toll 12, CM makes statement in House
- WATCH: PURE CLASS! Umar Akmal hits three consecutive sixes in game-changing knock
- Hilarious: Chinese girl slips and pulls down man's shorts in bus, this video will leave you in splits
- Modi government to organise 'Bharat Parv' to mark Independence Day
- Girl's hug prank on strangers backfires. See how – Watch