Missing Delhi boy found dead
New Delhi: A seven-year-old boy who went missing Thursday evening was found dead near his house Friday morning, police said.
Vasu had gone missing from outside his house in New Usmanpur Area in east Delhi since 6.30 pm Thursday.
His father, Mukesh, who runs a garment shop, told the police that he was unable to find his son.
Police said that the boy`s body was spotted by passersby few metres away from his house.
"It seems he was smothered to death. Since no ransom call was made, it looks like a case of personal enmity," a police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Swiss fighter jet missing, believed crashed: Ministry
- PM Narendra Modi reviews plans to counter strike by trade unions
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir