Missing student found murdered
Ghaziabad: A 15-year-old boy, who went missing on January 13, was on Thursday found murdered near Gang Canal in Murad Nagar area, police said.
Deceased was identified as Ankur, who lived with his family in Brij Vihar Colony. On January 13, he had gone to school, but did not return home.
"Ankur`s body was found near Gang Canal with injury marks which suggests he might have been murdered. The boy`s father Shri Ram has suspected the role of a woman and two youths," a police officer said.
A case has been registered at Murad Nagar police station and two youths have been detained.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- SHOCKING! Twitterati abuse Pakistani girl, ask her 'hourly rates' as she wrote blog on 'sex as young woman'
- Salman Khan, Ajay Devgn fans go berserk on Twitter, thanks to Shah Rukh Khan – Know why
- Uttarakhand High Court Chief Justic KM Joseph, who quashed President's rule, transferred
- Evangelist spews venom against Islam, says its a threat to Christianity, Hindus, Jews
- 500 million at risk of contracting Zika in Americas