Missing student found murdered
Ghaziabad: A 15-year-old boy, who went missing on January 13, was on Thursday found murdered near Gang Canal in Murad Nagar area, police said.
Deceased was identified as Ankur, who lived with his family in Brij Vihar Colony. On January 13, he had gone to school, but did not return home.
"Ankur`s body was found near Gang Canal with injury marks which suggests he might have been murdered. The boy`s father Shri Ram has suspected the role of a woman and two youths," a police officer said.
A case has been registered at Murad Nagar police station and two youths have been detained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Prayers being held for Yakub Memon at Bada Kabristan before his burial
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened