Misty morning in Delhi, clear day ahead
New Delhi: It was a misty Tuesday morning in the national capital. The minimum temperature was recorded a notch below the season`s average at 17 degrees Celsius. The Met Office has forecast clear day ahead.
"The day will remain clear with the maximum temperature likely to hover around 32 degrees Celsius," an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
Humidity at 8:30 am was 91 percent.
Monday`s maximum temperature was recorded at 32.3 degrees Celsius, normal for this time of the season, while the minimum temperature settled a notch below average at 17.3 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- French PM `open` to interim ban on foreign funding of mosques
- Nirbhaya case: Convicts' lawyer challenges 'iron rod' theory, announces Rs 10 lakh reward for anyone who proves it
- Surprise! Bhagyashree looks amazingly hot in these latest PICS
- Here's how you can safely lose weight in one month without exercise!
- Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar blames Delhi's Arvind Kejriwal for Gurgaon jam – Know why