Misty morning in Delhi, clear day ahead
New Delhi: It was a misty Tuesday morning in the national capital. The minimum temperature was recorded a notch below the season`s average at 17 degrees Celsius. The Met Office has forecast clear day ahead.
"The day will remain clear with the maximum temperature likely to hover around 32 degrees Celsius," an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
Humidity at 8:30 am was 91 percent.
Monday`s maximum temperature was recorded at 32.3 degrees Celsius, normal for this time of the season, while the minimum temperature settled a notch below average at 17.3 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire