Misty morning in Delhi, clear day ahead
New Delhi: It was a misty Tuesday morning in the national capital. The minimum temperature was recorded a notch below the season`s average at 17 degrees Celsius. The Met Office has forecast clear day ahead.
"The day will remain clear with the maximum temperature likely to hover around 32 degrees Celsius," an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
Humidity at 8:30 am was 91 percent.
Monday`s maximum temperature was recorded at 32.3 degrees Celsius, normal for this time of the season, while the minimum temperature settled a notch below average at 17.3 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city