Mobile phone seller stabs wife to death in Delhi
New Delhi: A mobile phone shop owner Sunday stabbed to death his wife here after an argument over his suspected extra-marital affair, police said.
Dharmendra, 45, stabbed Sarita, 35, around 3 p.m. at their house in Khyala in west Delhi, police said.
According to police, the couple had strained relations as Sarita suspected Dharmendra was having an extra-marital affair with a woman.
"They used to have frequent fights over the issue but today it turned ugly and Dharmendra stabbed her in abdomen and she died on way to hospital," said a police official. The suspected attacker is missing and on the run, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok