Mobile phone seller stabs wife to death in Delhi
New Delhi: A mobile phone shop owner Sunday stabbed to death his wife here after an argument over his suspected extra-marital affair, police said.
Dharmendra, 45, stabbed Sarita, 35, around 3 p.m. at their house in Khyala in west Delhi, police said.
According to police, the couple had strained relations as Sarita suspected Dharmendra was having an extra-marital affair with a woman.
"They used to have frequent fights over the issue but today it turned ugly and Dharmendra stabbed her in abdomen and she died on way to hospital," said a police official. The suspected attacker is missing and on the run, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan