Mobile phone seller stabs wife to death in Delhi
New Delhi: A mobile phone shop owner Sunday stabbed to death his wife here after an argument over his suspected extra-marital affair, police said.
Dharmendra, 45, stabbed Sarita, 35, around 3 p.m. at their house in Khyala in west Delhi, police said.
According to police, the couple had strained relations as Sarita suspected Dharmendra was having an extra-marital affair with a woman.
"They used to have frequent fights over the issue but today it turned ugly and Dharmendra stabbed her in abdomen and she died on way to hospital," said a police official. The suspected attacker is missing and on the run, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani attempted suicide or big security lapse by jail authorities?
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch