Mock drill carried out at Parliament House
New Delhi: A security drill was conducted at the Parliament House this morning to check the preparedness of the security agencies in case of a terror strike.
The exercise comes days ahead of the commencement of the Budget Session .
"This is a routine exercise before commencement of every session. We conduct such exercise," a senior official said.
Police, fire brigade and other agencies participated in the drill.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'