Monsoon expected to reach Delhi by June 29
New Delhi: The monsoon is expected to reach Delhi by June 29, an official from the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said Monday.
"Monsoon is likely to reach Delhi between June 29-30, depending on the progress of the monsoon from southern India to the northern parts," D. Sivananda Pai, head of long-range forecasting division, IMD, said at a conference.
"We will be able to provide a clear picture when monsoon reaches central India," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH