Monsoon expected to reach Delhi by June 29
New Delhi: The monsoon is expected to reach Delhi by June 29, an official from the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said Monday.
"Monsoon is likely to reach Delhi between June 29-30, depending on the progress of the monsoon from southern India to the northern parts," D. Sivananda Pai, head of long-range forecasting division, IMD, said at a conference.
"We will be able to provide a clear picture when monsoon reaches central India," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok