Mother, daughter murdered in Rajouri Garden
New Delhi: A mother-daughter duo were found
murdered in their house in west Delhi this evening and Rs
35,000 in cash and jewellery were missing, police said.
The incident was reported from west Delhi`s Rajouri
Garden at around 5 pm and the deceased have been identified as
Gurpreet Kaur (29) and her eight-year-old daughter.
"Their bodies have deep cuts. We suspect it to be a case
of robbery. But we are investigating other angles too," a
senior police official said.
Police said the incident took place when the husband was
away and Rs 35,000 in cash and jewellery were missing.
They also said the victim`s another daughter, who is
two-and-a-half-years old, was not harmed though she was at
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok