Mother, daughter murdered in Rajouri Garden
New Delhi: A mother-daughter duo were found
murdered in their house in west Delhi this evening and Rs
35,000 in cash and jewellery were missing, police said.
The incident was reported from west Delhi`s Rajouri
Garden at around 5 pm and the deceased have been identified as
Gurpreet Kaur (29) and her eight-year-old daughter.
"Their bodies have deep cuts. We suspect it to be a case
of robbery. But we are investigating other angles too," a
senior police official said.
Police said the incident took place when the husband was
away and Rs 35,000 in cash and jewellery were missing.
They also said the victim`s another daughter, who is
two-and-a-half-years old, was not harmed though she was at
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- Varun-Shraddha's `ABCD2` holds a firm grip at Box Office!
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar