Mother, daughter prevented from ‘suicide attempt’ at Metro
New Delhi: A mother and her daughter moving with alleged intentions to commit suicide at a Metro station were on Monday rescued by security personnel.
According to sources, CISF constable Geeta Yadav posted for security duties at the Nawada Metro station noticed two women commuters moving dangerously close to the tracks at around 1:30pm.
The constable immediately pulled back the two women, identified later as mother and daughter, and called additional personnel to take them away.
Both the ladies have been handed over to Delhi police and they reportedly told them about some domestic problems they were facing which had made them mull the drastic step, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Check out! Riteish Deshmukh's colourful 'Banjo' poster
- Tamil Nadu: Two children electrocuted, 40 injured as live wire falls on school bus, probe ordered
- Salman Khan – Sanjay Dutt friendship turns sour?