MPs` unpaid power, water bills in Delhi Rs 6.27 cr
New Delhi: The unpaid power and water bills of former and sitting MPs in New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) area amount to Rs 6.27 crore, an RTI activist said on Sunday.
The reply, received from the urban development ministry through the NDMC chairman, revealed the details of the bills pending up to the October 2011 cycle, said Right to Information (RTI) activist Subhash Chandra Agrawal.
Agrawal filed the RTI application Sep 23, 2011, and got its reply Oct 28, 2011.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis