MPs` unpaid power, water bills in Delhi Rs 6.27 cr
New Delhi: The unpaid power and water bills of former and sitting MPs in New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) area amount to Rs 6.27 crore, an RTI activist said on Sunday.
The reply, received from the urban development ministry through the NDMC chairman, revealed the details of the bills pending up to the October 2011 cycle, said Right to Information (RTI) activist Subhash Chandra Agrawal.
Agrawal filed the RTI application Sep 23, 2011, and got its reply Oct 28, 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?