MPs` unpaid power, water bills in Delhi Rs 6.27 cr
New Delhi: The unpaid power and water bills of former and sitting MPs in New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) area amount to Rs 6.27 crore, an RTI activist said on Sunday.
The reply, received from the urban development ministry through the NDMC chairman, revealed the details of the bills pending up to the October 2011 cycle, said Right to Information (RTI) activist Subhash Chandra Agrawal.
Agrawal filed the RTI application Sep 23, 2011, and got its reply Oct 28, 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what