MPs` unpaid power, water bills in Delhi Rs 6.27 cr
New Delhi: The unpaid power and water bills of former and sitting MPs in New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) area amount to Rs 6.27 crore, an RTI activist said on Sunday.
The reply, received from the urban development ministry through the NDMC chairman, revealed the details of the bills pending up to the October 2011 cycle, said Right to Information (RTI) activist Subhash Chandra Agrawal.
Agrawal filed the RTI application Sep 23, 2011, and got its reply Oct 28, 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire