MPs` unpaid power, water bills in Delhi Rs 6.27 cr
New Delhi: The unpaid power and water bills of former and sitting MPs in New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) area amount to Rs 6.27 crore, an RTI activist said on Sunday.
The reply, received from the urban development ministry through the NDMC chairman, revealed the details of the bills pending up to the October 2011 cycle, said Right to Information (RTI) activist Subhash Chandra Agrawal.
Agrawal filed the RTI application Sep 23, 2011, and got its reply Oct 28, 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- After Jayalalithaa, Sasikala Natarajan holds all cards – Know more about her