Muggy morning in Delhi
New Delhi: Delhiites woke up to a muggy Tuesday morning with the minimum temperature recorded two notches above average at 28.5 degrees Celsius.
The humidity was recorded at 80 percent.
The Met Office forecasts the day to turn cloudy with rain and thundershower in some parts of the city.
The day`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 35 degrees Celsius.
Monday`s maximum temperature was recorded at 36.6 degrees Celsius, three notches above the season`s average, while the minimum temperature settled at 25.9 degrees Celsius, a notch below the season`s average.
- US says Iraq's PM in ''strong position'' amid political unrest
- US Navy chief hopes for `normalization` with Russia in Baltic
- Turkey says Gaziantep attacker linked to IS
- US Presidential polls: Donald Trump looks to smother Ted Cruz as Indiana votes today
- Court order shuts down WhatsApp in Brazil, again