Muggy morning in Delhi
New Delhi: Delhiites woke up to a muggy Tuesday morning with the minimum temperature recorded two notches above average at 28.5 degrees Celsius.
The humidity was recorded at 80 percent.
The Met Office forecasts the day to turn cloudy with rain and thundershower in some parts of the city.
The day`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 35 degrees Celsius.
Monday`s maximum temperature was recorded at 36.6 degrees Celsius, three notches above the season`s average, while the minimum temperature settled at 25.9 degrees Celsius, a notch below the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- Ravindra Jadeja: Indian all-rounder to get engaged today