Multi-level parking lot’s wall collapses in Delhi; labourers injured
New Delhi: A portion of a wall of an underground multi-level parking under construction collapsed in Delhi`s Chandni Chowk area early Saturday. Nine labourers were rescued but a few are still feared to be trapped inside.
"The incident happened early in the morning. The underground parking was under construction," Surendra Yadav, Deputy Commissioner of Police, north Delhi, said.
"Nine labourers have been rescued from the site, but one or two may still be trapped in the debris. Rescue operations are on," he added.
The parking lot is near the Parade Ground, opposite the historic Red Fort.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living