Multi-level parking planned for Noida Sector 18 Market
Noida: Noida Authority has planned a multi- level parking at a cost of Rs 150 crore at Sector 18 commercial sector here on Delhi airport parking pattern.
Work is expected to start soon on the eight-floor parking, official sources said today.
The multi-level parking is proposed to be developed on a vacant plot opposite Radisson Hotel. It will have integrated electronic system. It will be manual parking based on ramps and not mechanical system as was earlier planned.
Two floors will be underground and the total parking area will have the capacity to accommodate 3,960 cars.
CCTV network will keep vigilance on the parked vehicles.
For ground floor, there will be four gates, while for the for underground and upper floors, two gates are proposed.
Delhi airport parking has 5-floor parking, while the Noida parking will have eight floors.
The Noida Authority plans to start work in April, the sources said, adding the developer company will be selected in February. The project is expected to be completed in 18 months at a cost of Rs 150 crore.
The School of Design and Architecture, Delhi has prepared the design and model which has been displayed at project engineer office at Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar Multi-speciality hospital here.
Beside, the Noida Authority has planned battery-operated vehicles for Sector 18 market. After parking vehicles, one would be able to use the battery operated vehicles to move around in the market.
For the last five years the parking project was under consideration. Though tenders were invited, no bids had come then.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days